Firearms and Ammunition
March 18-21, 2024 | 1:00 - 5:00 PM EST
Join the F.A.I.R. Trade Group and SIA for four half-days dedicated to guiding businesses through the many challenges of importing and exporting firearms and ammunition. Register for this event to hear from distinguished officials from ATF, Customs and Border Protection, the Census Bureau, and the Departments of State, Commerce, and Justice. The convenient virtual format with content delivered from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. ET over four days allows attendees to manage ongoing business demands each day, while staying current with the rules and policies governing firearms and ammunition imports and exports. Sign up today!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Agenda will be posted when it becomes available.
- SIA President: Tom Donovan, Northrop Grumman
- SIA Board Liaison: Candace Goforth, Goforth Trade Advisors LLC
- SIA Business Manager: Donna Dietz, SIA
- F.A.I.R. President: Charles Fowler, Global Procurement Solutions Inc.
- F.A.I.R. Executive Director: Michael Faucette, Wiley Rein LP
- F.A.I.R. Business Office: Pati Colon, F.A.I.R.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION & FEES:
SIA/FAIR Member: $500 | Non-Member: $ $700 | Government: $300
Contact email@example.com for the F.A.I.R. registration code to get the F.A.I.R. member rate.
Attendees are responsible for making their own event registration. Registration must be guaranteed with a major credit card or check.